Consultare Inc. Group

Importing/Exporting Products to and from the U.S. Readiness Questionnaire

Importing/Exporting Products to and from the USA – Readiness Questionnaire
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Step 1 of 5

Good day, venturer!

Is your company all set to import or export products to and from the USA?

We at, a division of Consultare Inc. Group, are more than happy to assist you with assessing your readiness. Kindly go through the questionnaire below to assess the requirements that you need.

NOTE: Please thoroughly review your answers before submission. In the event that you do not have the following requirements, don’t worry! We’re here to assist you.

What business venture would you like to do for your company?


Please list the sites through which your products are sold.
Do you have a Dun & Bradstreet Number (DUNS)?
Do you have a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI)?
Do you have an Employer Identification Number (EIN)?
An EIN, also known as a US Federal Tax Identification Number, is a unique number assigned to a business for easy IRS identification for tax reporting purposes.
Do you have an establishment registration number from the US FDA and/or USDA?
Scroll to Top